Saturday, March 5, 2011

hello

hello peeps. this is my first post here.

well to introduce, i will be using this blog as my primary photo collection.
i am isa coming all the way from bangi. i am freelance photographer who shoot according to my imagination. to be honest, i dont have any background study in photography. i shoot more based on instinct rather than technical photography theory.
but hey, as long as i like the picture, its ok right? haha stop mumbling aroung and start off the introduction.

you are free to browse my picture up and enjoy it. if you like it, u can hire me! i can guarantee that my price is at the affordable range.

ok to say about my priority in photography.
1st, im so damn much care about the end result. i would rather to shoot something that my client happy rather than shoot it right. i will try my best to get the photo are what my client imagination. client is no. 1. there is no word "I am right mr client!" but it always "You were right mr client"

2nd at first, i do photography is just for fun and hobby. from the very first shoot till now, whenever i shoot, i will try my best to make it as fun as possible. i treat my client as my friends not as stranger. there is some reason and my own philosophy about this that effect my end result photo.

3rd i dnt have expensive gears, i am poor photographer. if u like my picture as what u seen all on my blog, thats what i am able to do. dont ask me "hey u use nikon or canon?" "what lens u use?" and any others that related to gadget. for me gadget is not important. what important the most is the end result. i know my picture are not the best but this is what i can do with my current gears.

4th i might seem fussy, messy and slow but normally i know what im doing. coz i am a person who think too much before or currecntly doing anything. i dont mind what people talks about me. but if its irritates my clients, pls do remind me. :)


regards
Isepunye Photography & Arts
(Imagination In A Frame)
Facebook : www.facebook.com/isepunye
Flickr : www.flickr.com/photos/isepunye
Email : Isepunye@gmail.com
Telephone No. :0137752327
BB Pin : 22ED8922
i also providing studio for renting or shooting.

2 comments:

  1. oi.. ada studio tak promot kat aku pon! anyway dgn aku kene laa harga murah wehh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee br je nk bukak boss.. once open for booking nnt sy akan warwar kan. :)

    harge murah tu ssh skit la nk adjust tp sy bg lebih skit mase ok? sbb yg ni bkn sepenuhnye milik sy. tu yg ssh skit nk bg harge :)

    ReplyDelete